24 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

REVISED JOURNAL 2


WHAT METU MEANS TO ME (MESUT)

Being a student at Metu has always been a dream for me. The people around me have always said that Metu is a great university, it’s one of the best universities. When I learned that I managed to attend to METU, I was not as happy as I had been before the examination, because my exam result came better than I had expected.

I have found what I have expected at METU. Metu has met my expectations. I expected to be in a sociable, informative, respectful school. The atmosphere of metu has shown me of these elements much more than I expected. METU has everything that an university should have. Both the resources and technology it has and the teaching methods and teachers are perfect. The teaching methods that teachers use and the way they behave towards their students make these teachers perfect.

Besides its a lot of advantages, it has some challenges for me. At first, one of them is the transportation. I have to walk almost 35 minutes to come my department. I stay out of the campus. Another one is that the cafeteria is far from our department. We can not have our lunch there. We have to have lunch in the canteen of department. Another challenge is that the campus is too big J i get lost some times if I try to go somewhere I don’t know.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder