13 Kasım 2012 Salı

JOURNAL ENTRY 2


                WHAT METU MEANS TO ME

Being a student at Metu has always been a dream for me. The people around me has always said that Metu is a great university, it’s one of the best universities. When I learned that I managed to attend to METU, i was not as happy as i had been before the examination, because my exam result came better than i had expected.

I have found what i have expected at METU. Metu has met my expextations. METU has everything that an university should have. Both the recourses and technology it has and the teaching methods and teachers are perfect.

Besides its a lot of advantages, it has some challenges for me. At first the transportation. I have to walk almost 35 minutes to come my department. I stay out of the campus. And the cafeteria is far from our department. We can not have our lunch there. We have to have lunch in the canteen of department. Another challenge is that the campus is too big J i get lost some times if I try to go somewhere I dont know.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder