7 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

ERROR CORRECTION SHEET 2

Because I come from Aydın and(No Need) I am not used to this type of (such) weather. But(However) never mind I will get used to (it). I feel great especially psychological(ly) aspect. Because I’m at(No Need or At Which) where I want to be. Today,there are lots of universities all around the world in my opinion(must come in front of the sentence),most of them(Which) aren't able to educate their students (Well) enough to find good solutions to the problems that they face. Because I come from Aydın, I am not used to this type of such weather. However, never mind I will get used to it. I feel great especially psychologically. Because I'm where I want to be.In my opinion, today, there are lots of universities all around the world, most of which aren't able to educate their students well enough to find good solutions to the problems (that) they face.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder